Monday, May 11, 2015

I have never in life been interested in hypnosis. I bundled it together with sierskor, tarot and me


All roads lead to Rome, but most also carry the alcoholic alternative. Curious George waving 09:00. Is Bond theme at the party? Double Please check with the organizer so you are not the only ones who arrive in dirty overalls, boots and seized.
Hypnosis - the human psyche to a head He said "slept" with convincing despair voice and at the same moment her head fell forward and a violent exhalation was heard. It sounded as if all the air in her lungs left the body in a fraction of a second. She sat in the chair with his head heavily hanging despair forward. She was gone. Eva, one of the participants despair in hypnosis course taken up on stage as test subjects, was in a trance.
I have never in life been interested in hypnosis. I bundled it together with sierskor, tarot and medium. I dismissed it as hocus-pocus. despair But I was wrong. despair Wrong wrong wrong. despair It is not the same, it was just ignorance of hypnosis I suffered. And it is ignorance that made the creation of mystery surrounding the phenomenon, I think. That, and also the Austrian physician Franz Anton Mesmer. And maybe show-hypnosis, as the "Las Vegasifierade" hypnosis variant called. Show-hypnosis despair is used by the same people who see pleasure in ridiculing people on a stage while they conjure a rabbit out of a hat, and they do it for the same conduct. It is not good for hypnosis brand, if we get layover promotional Kingdom. Hypnosis is not magic, hypnosis is no mystery or magic. Hypnosis despair is - for me - the human psyche to a head. It is the art to devote their thoughts to not think about what you would otherwise think. Hypnosis is focused and relaxed. Hypnosis is for many a therapeutic tool, but for me it's a game. So far. As I indicated in the preamble, I was on a hypnosis course, during a weekend in January. During the two days of "Mental Weekend" as the course despair was called, I learned a lot. The greatest achievement was that the "alternative state" despair avdramatiserades. Okay, I admit - I never ended up in a trance, I found no alternative inner universe. I was sucked not up in space or solved the problem that I am a fussy eater. But I was in hypnosis. Several times. I managed to turn the world around, totally focused on not focusing. Much thanks to my eminent hypnosis partners (neighbor and colleague) Alexandra. She was focused, persistent, and - most of all - she wanted to play with. Hypnosis is performed (usually) on a person by another person. If one of the two does not want to play with so it does not. Both I and Alexandra wanted to play and we had great fun! So - yes, I am biased, but - on Let's deal again selling a deal with Karin Tydén and / or Aydin Darchini I recommend it warmly. About Let's deal does not take up the deal again, you should contact one of the above two and book a weekend. Either by yourself or with your partner, friend or colleague. I feel stronger and happier for the course. And when I asked my hypnosis partner Alexandra what she thought about the weekend she replied "Oh, I think it was amazingly good!". despair So what happened to my classmate despair Eva? She hypnotized on stage? I can not possibly answer. It was her experience, and only her. And because my thoughts about that moment is filtered through my prejudices so it would be unfair to you to tell you that. You will probably be stained by it and carry with you my preconceived opinion a good while. Until you treating yourself to a Mental Weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment