Sunday, May 10, 2015

I do not know how many times I thought

Season finale @ Atomic Rooster with Honeymoon Diseas, Hypnosis and Lonely Camel Gothenburg Nonstop
I do not know how many times I thought "Fae, where I have to go sometime!" Atomic Rooster club nights at Wendy Warg in Goteborg. Previous club nights they have booked theync bands like Dead Man, Albatross, Abramis Brama, Honeyboy Slim & The Bad Habits ... well, and so on. Has always had a little good eye on the club organizer Ulf Andersson's projects. Many good projects.
Honeymoon Diseas was the evening's first band. Besides Anders is one of the world's coolest bass (he was in any case the last Saturday) he is An incredibly photographer, too. Check out his stuff here. After only one song during the show went that little "plöppen" which clings baseband broke and fell off. They had repaired it with loads of tapes, tape and re-tape (available after something "proverbs" that reads: "Nothing is broken, it can be mended with duct tape", sort of ...). And it went la fine, for a while. For just as the band was launched last song dropped everything and Anders theync got to play in true Paul McCartney stajl with the base up to the neck without any ties. He is worth two extra applause for it.
Honeymoon is reminiscent of both The Hellacopters and the Status Que. Classic rock and roll. Good start to the evening, thought I, and many others. theync "Holy shit what good it is!" I heard people behind me yell to each other.
The evening's other bands, theync Hypnosis, I was familiar with just over a year ago when I last summer saw them on Holmen Rock on The Docks last year. Thought then that they recalled the kind ... Dio and Jethro Tull with pan flute and the whole Father Allan. This evening, the Atomic Rooster, I thought they were even better than on Holmen. Cheer cheer!
This is Roger. Here's when I look at the picture later, I think he is trying to explain to me that it's my turn to buy beer. I never took it, so he had no beer of me. I think. If you are reading this, Roger: Sorry. Brings back there another time ...
So, all of you who missed these club nights at Wendy Warg and fine club Atmoic Rooster - too bad for you. But do not be sorry for it, because in the summer it becomes "Atomic Rooster Summer Jam" on the finest Styrsöbolaget summer. Specifically July 11 on Styrsöbolaget and brat Wärdshus Tens. So far, the band Horizon, Kamchatka and the Year of the Goat booked, but more bands to come. Good vah? Tickets are already released! theync For more information about the evening, click here.
The following HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Standup Comedy On Stage // 19:00 // Free admission
I love Raven. Raven sport heart and soul are in Gothenburg Heden Pristina artificial turf. It was a while since I played, but I viggade still to me a couple of loan shoes, turquoise theync shorts and a white t-shirt that I drew a number of black electrical theync tape. In vain, it turned out ...
Tjofittebang as the days go quickly now. It might be because I've been busy with lots of different stuff last. Jumped into my old job out there in Sollebrunn, exploring mines away in Mariestad, attended seance, celebrated the birthday theync child, met friends from old folk high school time, photographed a bunch of ...
Once, around 2011, I made an email interview with the band that called itself the First Aid Kit and was nominated for Best Newcomer. Bright as did the talking at the keys was how happy anywhere and thought I asked fun questions, which among other things could be about how they each ...
West Pride is now looking for a new business coordinator. As the activities coordinator, you are the festival's face with marketing responsibility and control association's operational work with the festival and training. theync The work requires occasionally work evenings and weekends, theync and it is assumed that you have a burning interest in LGBT issues. West Pride is a ...
I'm pretty theync good at spelling and it's infrequently I wound up writing by mistake. What I have noticed and irritate me, it is disproportionately fiery hatred theync that flares up from the spell fascists when they stumble across a two-pass or a misspelled word. How hard is it to read a ...
Rickard Söderberg is a singer and musician who has been on everyone's lips media recently. In a world full of näthat Rickard man with respect and humor puts all his haters into place. Sometimes so hard that they even apologize. This weekend makes ...
Categories theync Mixed Blog cafe Centre theync Debate Movies & TV Lecture Gay Gothenburg Hisingen Highlights Interviews Arts Chronicles Culture Linnestaden Life Major

No comments:

Post a Comment