Tuesday, May 26, 2015

But to accept does not mean you should remain in that consuming you and you do not like what is hap


I'm so tired. So tired. Yesterday I took me from moment to moment. What kept me reaching were the moments I had with my clients when I can put all my focus on another person. But in between dried I did not do anything, and so it has been for several days now. I know that fatigue comes out of ear infection, and from that I also went on a cold. But despite that, I still feel disappointment on the body. Noticing that ideas about how it should have been popping up. My partner who has also been sick, told cheerfully to me that now he has been out and run and it made me envious. I also want to run and enjoy my strong body. Now I realize that I need to continue to work with my own acceptance.
So what is acceptance? Acceptance, perhaps one of the most difficult attitudes for many of us humans. To accept and see the reality as it is when the body fails, when you are abandoned, treated unfairly, when you lose someone you love or subjected feels both painful and difficult.
But to accept does not mean you should remain in that consuming you and you do not like what is happening. Acceptance is not the same as to say that anything is okay. But it is only when you accept and allow that it is like it is right now, then the image becomes clear and only then can you consciously choose how you want to feel and act.
As long as you fight or flee, you can not work towards something new. Acceptance is the only path to change. Allow your breathing to help you on your way and do not push away your thoughts and your feelings. Look at them, give them to vacate and see how they change.
A new approach Acceptance is to stop fighting his demons. You can never keep off it already. To fight against and deny reality, creating great stress and suffering. Acceptance is giving permission to the already no matter what I think about it is, if it's fair or not. It does not become ufocool passive ufocool and give up or forced to give in without a radical conscious decision emerged from an understanding that right now is what it is. From this openness, understanding, acceptance come by itself, and from there a change from within. Outwardly, it is perhaps just as before, but now I have a different inner attitude that gives freedom, and peace.
My demon is my own cleverness, my own demands on myself and my body. I once was rheumatism and could barely walk - has become fierce and nasty to my own body. It was painful to discover. but important for me to continue my journey to MBJ. When do I need to be more friendly and inlyssnande. Practice myself in acceptance - not only teach others there.
This entry was posted in mindfulness and tagged acceptance, mbj2015, Mindfulness on January 29, 2015 by Maria. Post navigation 94 days left until the Valborg ears like a soft sweater against my body
Incredibly difficult thing with acceptance. And yet, in some situations, I so easy for it. But I can not accept that I wear on chronic diseases, and I can not accept that my brain is burned out and do not work as it did before. I want to be able to accept, but I can not.
You May Use These HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> ufocool <blockquote cite = ""> ufocool <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> ufocool <p> <strike> <strong>
My blog is a forum for you to care about your inner and outer health. I write about how you can become your best self through a balanced life, with gear from the CBT, mindfulness, ACT and psychology. I work as a therapist, behavioral, mindfulness instructor and author. Is also an expert in SVT's program series Married at first sight. More Mary Topics Topics Select Category Affirmations Spirituality Images Book tips Good enough Quote Energy Favourites Business ufocool Health Questions Guest Bloggers Married at first sight Goodness Health Course Global ufocool Approach Inspiration Christmas ufocool peace Feelings communications Body and Health Joy of Life Goals and future MBJ project in 2015 MBJ Project Summer Mindfulness my best I Mod Depression Exercises Personal ufocool Podcast Mental illness Recipes Relationships Relationship School Self-image Self Empathy Self-esteem Summer camp for yourself the feeling of stress Take Control Thoughts Competition Therapy Texts Tips Uncategorized
Proudly powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment