Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I never get bored easily, even when I was a kid. Instead, I felt calm just sit and do nothing. Some

Artist of the Week - Joachim Brink | Public Republic
Joachim Brink is a freelance photographer and writer in Gothenburg, contortionist Sweden. Born in 1978, he is an avid photographer of eleven, he got an old camera "Zeiss Ikon" for medium format from 1950. His photographs have been published in several magazines and he is a regular reviewer of books and movies. Influenced contortionist by aesthetics, mysticism and occult thought, spends his time shooting, contortionist reading, writing and travel. Besides singing in the dark gothic band Boleskine.
"Photography is a keyhole through which I can capture particles from the hidden reality. A photographer can portray reality and yet be separated from the real world, showing only a segment of it. One can live without this camera: suddenly you see a very simple scene or object from a certain angle, in a certain light, and for a moment he is transformed and shines with its own light.
Then time passes and everything is back to normal, and now, of course, is what you want to capture with your camera. This view is similar to mystical thought. Over the years I've built a habit to stop and notice these moments of distress to my friends and family. "
From early childhood, my parents took me to a museum or exhibition visit. Yet the most striking images contortionist I've experienced in their early twenty. Example contortionist of an image that has haunted contortionist me for years is the photo of William Egleston of light bulb against a red ceiling in a red room (Greenwood, Mississippi, 1973). This image and other works of Egleston are a clear example of what I'm talking about how simple object changes seen in the right way. Other artists that really influenced me include Francesca Uudman photographers, Cindy Sherman and artists Francis Bacon, William Hamershoy.
I already do that sometimes. What I find fascinating is that when you have more time, usually do fewer things and they become even more difficult. The big problem is, as always, that your mind play tricks on you. If you start to think about the amount of time you have, suddenly contortionist you have no time and the only thing you can think of things that would do, if only there was time.
So if you suddenly can not live with less sleep (hopefully) would not have thought about overtime and what I would do with them, but instead I continued to do the same, you already do so to actually utilize the extra time. Maybe it's best if you can be like a child who does not know the time but only what he wants to do right now and it does.
There are many things that are my friends - they are important when you define yourself and me apart from everyone else. Photography is one of those defining things literature - other, as well as music and movies. Each is important in its own way.
Actually define as a photographer, not just advanced enthusiast since I started to make money with his "Nikon" .Fotografiyata definitely something contortionist that has an important role in my life for a long time - twenty years today.
I have big plans and explanations; I'm happy when I get recognition contortionist for what I do. However, what we seek and in photography and in life is to be able to create and operate without interference of thoughts: to be a stream contortionist of feelings and do what they want without a care in the result. Some may think that this is contradictory and pretentious, but I'm sure that many of those who read this will understand exactly what I mean. Everything is Zen-mystical soup spices.
Aesthetically, the Icelandic surroundings are so far the most dramatic and inspiring place I've ever visited and I would love to go there again, armed with a better camera. Vast volcanic landscape is so dazzling that it almost knocks. There are many poetic color. What makes the place really interesting contortionist is the way you choose to see it. I'm sure there will be many people visiting Iceland will be bored to death by emptiness. This world is build the fantasy of bricks on top of the physical reality.
I never get bored easily, even when I was a kid. Instead, I felt calm just sit and do nothing. Sometimes listened in silence and found that it is actually very loud, almost deafening. Most people exposed to almost complete silence (a desolate place, for example), almost insane because contortionist of the lack of sound. Any noise that breaks the silence becomes a relief. But if you can pochuvtsvash voicing of silence contortionist could easily be bored.
The sense of mystery is inherent in each image. The mystery is best when it is part of the obvious. Overall I think that one should avoid creating puzzles and riddles. Most often it turns cheap trick.
Most often express a feeling of solitude and isolation. Some people think

No comments:

Post a Comment