Sunday, August 10, 2014

After sixteen and five unsuccessful attempts, my confidence that I can escape route of the Tour


After sixteen and five unsuccessful attempts, my confidence that I can escape route of the Tour "properly" was porazkolebana. Moreover, the thrill I felt in the summer of 1997 and while reading the minutes of the previous races had begun to seem like ravings of a sick mind, overwhelmed by studying for exams and addled by groundless optimism. My plan for the race was then very simple: two hours to Kladnitsa four to Evil dol (along the old route), six to "Birches" Railway over eight ('cmon eight or so) to finish conjoined twins - a piece of cake! Ultimately, the resolution conjoined twins of each of these segments for two hours was not a problem ...
In 1997-a, the plan worked for about three hours. conjoined twins Immediately after the launch of the "Slavia" stadium rushed forward, confident in its preparation and knowledge conjoined twins of the track. During this time, the "old dogs" followed me 100-200 meters, probably grinning on my naivety. Soon after the long climb up the highway to Doupnitsa started to see through that second run two hours are not completely independent of the first two. It was a whole new concept for me and so shocking that shortly after Bosnek I had to sit down and be left in the hands of Annie (organizer and soul of the tour) and Surya whole other friends for half an hour, by which I do not remember almost nothing. Well, I finished the race in just over eleven conjoined twins o'clock, but the sight of the finish is still sealed conjoined twins in the painful memory of my parents, who then declined in the enthusiasm for my career ultramaratonets.
Three years later, in 2000, there was no plan. The date of the event was announced only a few days in advance, and I do not even ran regularly. I decided, however, to be launched and to survive. That's what happened - survival fell again over eleven o'clock. The good thing was the company of Daniel Tsokev with whom we ran together from start to finish. Annie has not forgiven us for "chatter" conjoined twins that night, but for me it was great shared experience. I think about Daniel was.
The bad thing was that participation in such competitions for survival became conjoined twins my habit that continued during my postgraduate studies in Oregon and who escaped only on tour in 2005. Then the cold ran with Gogo Radev (now marked impeccable track) and Emil Apostolov. There, however, Gogo stopped because of stomach pain, Emil poizostana and shortly thereafter, I went into my well-known survival mode. To "Birches" motivation to finish was completely gone, and the determination to change conjoined twins the approach to roadwork was stronger than horror at the thought of the eyes of Annie. So after eating conjoined twins cherries at the point (still remember them), miserably got on bus 69 So far this is my only official competition that I have started and not finished. But then the decision to stop it seemed right. So it is now.
For my participation in 2011 and 2012 and I wrote this blog in detail. In short, 2011 was a year of losing and 2012-a year of bad judgment and pain. However, last year I started again to think of its original purpose in this race - it ran fairly evenly and without serious declines (ie, my understanding of "right"). But because meanwhile navadiha and other purposes, my preparation this year was very different. More training for speed, less long runs, and most importantly, no runs over the classic marathon distance. This approach is unconventional, but it is not new and has been used with great success, and described brilliantly by Matt Carpenter (not that I ever would have thought to compare with it). The best thing is that it fits with my current lifestyle. Traditional formula, to run in the mountains seven or eight hours a day every weekend (or three or four hours every day) is a logical and safe, but it is something I can not afford for years. The worst of this year my approach is that it is very difficult to believe him. Thinking about how not running half the distance of the Tour this year once grimly memories of 1997 and ...
So, so, finally, we come to the start of the Tour in 2013. Friends (new and old), clamor, strife, endless last minute and suddenly, as if emerged after a long stay under water, run with moderate effort up to Boyana and chat with Plamen Tzukev Elijah Kutsarov. I'm far from surprised that we're together. I remember them better than last year, and they know the results of that. I'm more surprised that Elijah not otprashva forward in the dark. But I think we all learned their lesson from the climb to "the Pacific area" last year, and it will Boyko Zlatanov impose (self) murderous pace. Gone and Dimitar David - is injured and missing the company. But there are at least a dozen other runners who are close behind.
Gradually, as Plamen around

No comments:

Post a Comment